Carpets and Upholstery Cleaning
Having carpet often requires much more care than the carpet people have in their homes due to an increased amount of foot traffic and high exposure to dirt and other substances. For this reason, experts recommend businesses invest in professional cleaning services in Nevada, at least one or two times a month depending on how much the area is used. Here are three benefits to consider:
1. Enhanced Appearance: One of the most obvious benefits of regularly having carpets cleaned is that they’ll look great, thus keeping the interior of your business looking professional and fresh.
2. Improved Air Quality: Dust and other allergens can make its way into your carpet. Professionals can remove hard-to-reach dirt and debris that has dug deep into your carpet, improving the overall air quality in the room.
3. Removed Odors: A foul smell is sure to leave a bad impression on customers and make your employees unhappy. Professional cleaning can get rid of musty and strong odors caused by dirt or spilled food.
Need Carpet or Upholstery Cleaning?
Call Today – (702) 453-8870
We also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
Preventative MaintenanceCarpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Our professional cleaning can address moderate and heavy soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
We will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today.