What our Customers say...
SERVPRO is a great company to work with. Very solid work!
We thought we lost most of our possessions and SERVPRO was able to save so much from the fire.
We had a nasty mold loss, and SERVPRO was incredible to work with.
SERVPRO is the best company hands down.
Great experience. They were so nice and handled our loss with a professional attitude.
We had a lot of water in our building and SERVPRO was able to get it out immediately.
SERVPRO is so good at what they do. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
We had an unexpectant event with a fire. SERVPRO was quick to respond and help clean.
The mold in our home was so bad, but SERVPRO helped clean and remove all of it. We could not believe how professional and prompt they were. Highly recommend them for any of their services.
Our building had significant damage and SERVPRO was quick to respond and mitigate the damages. We would definitely use them again.
We had a flood in our house from our water heater. SERVPRO was quick to respond and get rid of the water. We had it dry in just a few days and back to normal. Thanks SERVPRO!
Great company to work with!
No one else can come close to what they can do. Best company for restoration in all of Vegas!
First off, my mother not only has a hard time understanding house maintenance repairs, but she is elderly and has a hard time hearing, among other health problems. The staff have all been very friendly, professional and patient with my mother. They did an excellent job explaining everything they were doing to her, myself and my husband.
My husband and I came home from vacation and found our reverse osmosis had leaked and the water was throughout our kitchen and family room. I called SERVPRO and Jodi the owner was so helpful and patient with me. She immediately sent a crew over to assess the damage and provided what we thought was a very reasonable bid considering all that was affected in our house. I would definitely refer SERVPRO Downtown Las Vegas to any of my friends.
During our brief stay in a rental property we had a minor water leak. Our landlord called SERVPRO of Downtown Las Vegas. The crew that showed up was very professional and knowledgeable. They quickly had our unit cleaned up. A year later, we were in our own home and suffered a leak in our bathroom. We called SERVPRO of Downtown Las Vegas and again experienced the same outstanding service and one of the technicians remembered us from before.
We have used SERVPRO Downtown Las Vegas many times for our numerous rental properties. We have had to call in the middle of the night with emergencies and their employees are always spot on and kind, even at 3am!! The crew is always efficient and get the job done quickly as to not create a hassle for our renters.
A small garage fire happened on a Sunday afternoon and after the fire department left our house we were left with a mess and smell. SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas got rid of all the smell! We just didn’t think that would happen!!! You’re the best!!
We have used SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas many times and we wouldn’t call any other company! These guys are the best at what they do.
My husband was out of town and I came home to a broken pipe from our upstairs bathroom. The mess that came through the floor and ceiling and was quite overwhelming. Their team from SERVPRO Northwest Las Vegas showed up and so did their general contracting team. Together, they helped with the insurance process and paperwork. What a relief knowing they had things handled from clean up to rebuilding my house!
I had no idea who to call when my house flooded. My neighbor referred me to SERVPRO Northwest Las Vegas. I felt very comfortable with how they handled my furniture and they helped me understand the whole process. I was concerned about mold showing up later and they truly took their time in explaining how and what they would be doing to not have that happen. Thank you to Jodi who helped me with all my phone calls too!
My husband and I bought a house and it had mold behind the shower wall and it was spreading into our bedroom. Having a 2 yr old we didn’t want to take any chances. SERVPRO Northwest quickly removed all the mold, treated the walls and went above and beyond. We know who we will use in the future if we have any water problems.