Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
A mold infestation can begin to grow and spread throughout your Las Vegas property in a matter of 2 days. As the mold spreads, it causes extensive damage to your property. If you find a possible mold infestation in your home or business, it is important to call a mold remediation specialist for all your cleanup needs.
Mold can cause health effects to people exposed to the mold, so the remediation process should not be attempted without the proper protective gear, experience, and equipment.
Down below you can learn more about the Do's and Don'ts of mold damage.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (702) 453-8870
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Northwest Las Vegas proudly serves Northwest Las Vegas, Las Vegas, and surrounding areas.